Sunday, February 1, 2015

Second Post...Ever!

So, this is like my second post...EVER! Aren't you excited? When I started this great blogging adventure a few weeks ago I had such high aspirations. I still have those high hopes (such high hopes... in my best sing song-y voice, of course!) but also realize that I have this hugely overwhelming slight obstacle called life that will occasionally get in the way! So, I decided to link up for this post because, well, why not? Sounds like fun to me!

 
So, here's the run down:
Currently:
listening: to a fussy grandbaby! I have a new grandbaby who is 2 1/2 months old! (remember the comment above about the interference of life?) Fred (name changed to protect the innocent. Ha!) is the best little baby ever! Except today he is a tad fussy... But look at this face... who wouldn't love this face?
 
loving: that Grey's Anatomy is in the DVR. This brings me to a huge dilemma... watch Grey's or do homework...watch Grey's or do homework...
 
thinking: about all the workstations I need to change in my classroom for the new month! With our new curriculums in Math AND Reading this year, my workstations don't exactly "fit" the themes of the month. We may or may not have worked on Leprechaun Place Value last month. My argument is that Littles don't care if there is a Leprechaun or Santa on a workstation as long as it is fun... right? Who's with me??
 


wanting: LUNCH! now I'm trying to figure out who I can bribe to bring me some satis-fries from Burger King!

needing: to do my homework. I am in school for my Master's in Early Childhood.  This semester is proving harder than I imagined.  I have so much homework! It is overwhelming and I need to get a handle on organizing my materials... right after I watch Grey's Anatomy and eat some satis-fries. Which brings us straight to...

pageant title: Princess Procrastinator. If you have read this far, you totally get this without any further explanation!

Well, that's it! I'm glad you stopped by and hope you will follow me as I am beginning this blogging adventure. I promise there is more to come!

Follow the fun at:
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/01/currently-february.html

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Grey's!!! I didn't know that it was coming back on this week until I switched to our DVR and saw it there waiting on me! Thank goodness for DVR; that's the only way I get to watch anything besides cartoons these days! lol BTW, "Fred" is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    You little grandkiddos hat is so cute! I haven't gotten into Grey's ever but may have to start doing it now that we have Netflix (finally, I know) in our house! I have an few endorsements in Early Childhood and love it! First grade doesn't really full classify as early childhood but a lot of the things we do is still so hands on to help their little minds grow. I agree with the workstations - as long as their fun, my kiddos don't care what's on them either!

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I taught 1st for the first 5 weeks of school until I was moved back to Kindergarten... I loved it! I must admit I was sad to leave my Fab Firsties!

      Delete